Although we are seriously excited to see Hugh Bonneville return at the Earl of Grantham in the Downton Abbey sequel (whenever it might happen!), the actor has been keeping himself busy with a new project – and we will certainly be tuning in!
Posting on his Instagram Stories, Hugh wrote: “Lunchtime snack: I’ll be reading The Stranger, a short story by Katherine Mansfield.” He added a BBC link to the full recording of the short story on the post, with the synopsis reading: “Hugh Bonneville reads Katherine’s classic 1921 story. As a well-heeled crowd waits expectantly on a New Zealand wharf, one man can’t help feeling anxious about seeing his wife.” Sounds intriguing!
Hugh read the short story The Stranger
Hugh recently delighted Downton fans after sharing a throwback snap of his onscreen daughter, Jessica Brown Findlay. “Flowers being photobombed by adorable screen daughter @jessierbrownfindlay,” he captioned the photo. “Lady Edith walked up the aisle that day… and back down again.” Jessica was quick to respond, writing: “Oh Pa!!! Little Sibs. Always sporting a slight grin…” To which, Hugh remarked: “@jessierbrownfindlay coz you slight cheeky monkey [heart emoji]” [sic]
Jessica previously opened up about deciding to leave the show after three seasons. Chatting on Sunday Brunch, she explained: “I was incredibly grateful for what Downton became and did, but it was my second job and I knew nothing about what I was doing. I really wanted to learn more. I had so much more I wanted to go and learn.”
Hugh is perhaps best known for playing the Earl of Grantham in Downton Abbey
Speaking about the show’s success, she continued: “I was still at university, I was at art school, and I walked past a newsstand and there were the three [Crawley] sisters on the front of two or three different newspapers, saying that 14 million people had watched it. I had a big freak-out… I just thought it was this sort of quiet little period drama!”
- 'Downton Abbey' movie release date revealed
- 'Downton Abbey' Movie Adds Imelda Staunton To Make It Perfect
- Downton Abbey Exhibition to Open in West Palm Beach November 10
- ‘Downton Abbey’ movie set for 2019 release
- New 'Space Jam' movie will star LeBron James: report
- New James Bond movie to be directed by Cary Joji Fukunaga
- In ‘A Star is Born,’ Lady Gaga lets go and shows a more real version of herself
- Star Lotulelei: A hard worker, a family man and a joker (no, really)
- NYCC 2018 Schedule: Ultimate Guide to New York Comic Con's Best Panels
- DC Universe Announces Launch Date, Reveals New ‘Titans’ Images
- CBS All Access orders 2 seasons of "Star Trek: Lower Decks"
- Disneyland’s Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge: 10 cool things to know
- Is space the tourist's new playground?
- Hotels, more slots and restaurants: What’s new and what’s coming to Southern California casinos
- 'Fixer Upper' carpenter Clint Harp reveals how he brings Joanna Gaines' designs to life
- Web Summit to remain in Lisbon until 2028, in a new $128 Million Deal
- Cassini's death dive into Saturn reveals weird ring 'rain' & other surprises
- Kings report card: Five years in, have the new team owners kept their promises?
- POLITICO Playbook: New polls show Democrats hold an advantage to win the House
- Former Dallas Cowboys’ Star Jay Novacek’s Son Blake Struggles After Alleged Hazing at OU
Downton Abbey star Hugh Bonneville reveals exciting new project have 579 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at August 10, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.