Kindly Share This Story:…Victims protest …Airline possibly didn’t follow due process on landing permit – Aviation Ministry By Victor Ogunyinka and Tunde Oso “The police chased us out of the aircraft without making another arrangement for us.” With those words, one of the Nigerians who claimed to have been stranded in London, United Kingdom (UK) in the wake of the Covid-19 pandemic narrated their plight yesterday. They were to be evacuated, according to him, to Nigeria but he said the airline that was to convey them changed its mind at the last minute because “the pilot told us that the Nigerian government refused him landing permit.” He quoted the pilot as saying the landing permit was initially granted. The Nigerian did not say whether they caused trouble in the plane after the flight was stopped to warrant the police chasing them out. Another victim, narrating their ordeal, said they were to take off from Stansted Airport when they were forced to disembark from the “Titan Airline” aircraft. He said the flight was billed to take off 7a.m., August 15, but was rescheduled for 10a.m., then 1p.m. “The minimum amount paid by a passenger was N411,000. The pilot told us that… Read full this story
- Barrister's son jailed for killing woman, 20, in police chase hit-and-run
- High-Speed Police Chase Ends In Crash In Ligonier
- Barrister’s son, 27, who killed student, 20, in hit-and-run during police chase is jailed for seven years
- Jenni Falconer, 44, showcases her toned physique in a red gym top and black shorts as she heads home after another day of Smooth Radio
- EXCLUSIVE: London police officer who took the knee outside Downing Street says he did it because 'my colleagues are not racist' and it was a 'nice gesture'
- Amanda Holden throws her arms up in the air in pretty floral dress as she leaves work at Heart Radio and heads home on a motorbike
- London police apologize to sprinter for ‘distress’ in search
- Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes look low-key as they head home after dropping off gifts for a family member
- Mother of 12-year-old boy arrested by police who raided his family home over a toy gun says she is suing Met Police for racial discrimination as family lawyer says they may have been targeted because they are black
- Watch Police Chase Slippery Ford Fiesta ST In Two-Hour Car Chase
COVID EVACUATION: London police ‘chase’ 200 Nigerians heading home out of plane have 406 words, post on www.vanguardngr.com at August 16, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.