Hanoi is racing against time to conduct contact tracing and complete the ongoing extensive testing campaign after several COVID-19 patients were detected in the capital. Hanoi Mayor Nguyen Duc Chung says the extensive testing campaign must be completed ahead August 20. The latest case, a 63-year-old man from Bac Tu Liem district was announced on August 9. He is a Pizza delivery man who had close contact with a COVID-19 patient at the same restaurant. Hanoi Mayor Nguyen Duc Chung says the extensive testing campaign must be completed ahead August 20. The Pizza courier had tested negative for the SARS-CoV-2 virus twice before he was confirmed in the third test.
- Punjab to go for Covid-19 rapid antigen testing
- FDA issues emergency use authorization for COVID-19 antigen diagnostic test
- Covid-19 'Patient 91' tests negative for lung infection bacteria
- Vietnam sacrifices economic benefits to protect people from COVID-19: Hanoi chairman
- COVID-19: Kaduna expands testing, as USAID donates vehicle
- PCB fumes: Day after being declared COVID-19 positive, Hafeez tests negative
- Where Should Covid-19 Vaccines Be Tested? It's a Moving Target
- Filmmaker Ram Gopal Varma dismisses all reports of his team member testing positive for Covid-19; says 'all tests came negative'
- California State Capitol Shut Down After COVID-19 Outbreak, Assemblywoman Tests Positive
- COVID-19: List of private COVID-19 hospitals and testing laboratories in Navi Mumbai
COVID-19: Hanoi scrambles to test returnees from Da Nang hotspot have 228 words, post on dtinews.vn at August 9, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.