Illustrative image (Photo: VNA) Hanoi (VNS/VNA) – The Ministry of Construction has announced a national action plan on green growth in 2020-2030 focusing on reducing greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions and implementing the Paris Agreement. According to Deputy Minister Nguyen Tuong Van, the goal of the plan is to reduce greenhouse gas emissions in construction materials production and develop construction works, urban areas and technical infrastructure for new urban areas that suit the Government’s commitment for achieving green growth. The plan also aims to complete institutions and policies to support and encourage businesses to improve technology, enhance production management and construction capacity to reduce emissions and improve the management capacity of the Ministry of Construction on reducing GHG emissions. To accomplish the targets, the ministry has set out four main tasks, including mitigating GHG emissions, adapting to climate change, preparing resources and establishing a transparent and public system of measurement, reporting and evaluation. The ministry will conduct a periodic inventory of greenhouse gas for 2018 and 2020 to produce construction materials, solid waste, construction works and urban areas. It will also study and propose a collaborative mechanism for GHG emission reduction for construction industry activities and develop mitigation actions in… Read full this story
- Great Barrier Reef authority urges 'fastest possible action' on emissions
- Hospitality industry body FHRAI sends notice to Go-MMT, warns of a nationwide protest
- Industry body FHRAI, LocalCircles write to commerce ministry, ministry of consumer affairs to include OTAs in e commerce rules
- Working with restaurants to resolve issues, says Swiggy
- Construction company reaches deal with unions for Bucks arena
- Ford CEO: We were disrupting the auto industry long before Elon Musk
- The new superstar body plan
- First look at the Beaver Stadium renovation plans
- Three men planning a 'Straight Pride' march through Boston are labeled 'homophobes' by Avengers star Chris Evans who urges the organizers to 'look inside themselves' and 'stop their bigotry'
- There’s absolutely no issue with Sunil Narine’s action, assures KKR CEO
Construction industry issues action plan on emissions have 339 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at August 5, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.