Ca Mau has a large fishing fleet with an average output of over 200,000 tonnes a year. The province has worked out plans to develop a robust marine economic sector through 2030. — VNA/VNS Photo The Anh The southernmost province of Ca Mau has mapped out plans to develop a robust marine economy commensurate with its potential and advantages through 2030 with a vision until 2045. In its socio-economic development plan, the province has set a target to achieve average annual growth rate of 7 per cent. The marine economic sector will contribute about 30-35 per cent of the province’s total budget revenue. The average per capita income is about US$3,320 in the period of 2021-25 and about $4,500 – 4,700 in the 2026-30 period. The province targets gaining $1.45 billion from seafood exports by 2025 based on fostering hi-tech shrimp farming and focusing on developing processed seafood products with high added value. Ca Mau will strive to meet criteria for a sustainable marine economic development by 2045. By then, the marine economic sector will have developed towards modernisation and become a driving force for the province’s socio-economic growth, said Pham Bach Dang, Permanent Deputy Secretary of the provincial Party… Read full this story
- Bioshock 2, The Bureau Developers 2K Marin Rumored To Close
- Sony Announces Mobile Focused Development Company
- The Risks of Playing it Safe in Game Development
- 15 Metrics All Game Developers Should Know by Heart
- Will Brexit boost or hurt the economy?
- Did Aliens: Colonial Marines suffer because of Borderlands?
- Aliens: Colonial Marines still alive, DS edition planned
- Aliens: Colonial Marines for Wii U canceled
- Rapturous: BioShock Not Dead, Will Continue At 2K Marin
- How Counter-Strike: Global Offensive’s Economy Works
Ca Mau focuses on developing robust marine economy have 287 words, post on bizhub.vn at August 6, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.