Boi singing is a combination of dialogue, dance, song, and music. The show is one of the startup projects sponsored by SIHUB with a hope of innovating tourism products and popularizing Vietnam’s culture creatively to visitors. Huynh Kim Tuoc, SIHUB Executive Director, said that Cheo and Boi (Tuong) singings are the two oldest performing arts of Vietnamese theater, adding that by using AI technology, audiences can enjoy and understand about Boi singing easily. Boi singing is a combination of dialogue, dance, song, and music that are highly stylized and imbued with symbolism. With a history of around 800 years, Boi singing has steadily developed and evolved through various aspects ranging from make-up and costumes to music. Source: VNA
- AI technologies that may threaten human future
- AI technology can identify genetic conditions from your face
- Experts warn: Ethical guidelines and regulations are needed for AI technology used to restore or enhance human capabilities
- Healing the Gut--will new AI technology make your MD obsolete?
- Myanmar, China strive to promote bilateral tourism industry development
- AI Technology in the Digital Enterprise
- Vietnam strives to earn US$30bil. from tourism in 2019
- Vietnam Administration of Tourism calls for votes for best hospitality firms
- AI can go beyond the hype, but to do so must start delivering ROI
- AI meets HR: the reinvention of the human recruiter
AI technology applied to promote Vietnam’s tourism, culture have 233 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at August 5, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.