The funds, provided by the Australian government and administered by the WB Group, are additional financing to the ongoing Australia-World Bank Group Strategic Partnership – Phase 2 (ABP2) that focuses on supporting Vietnam’s development agenda through knowledge sharing and advising policy-making. According to Ousmane Dione, the WB Country Director for Vietnam, the additional funding will help address emerging challenges and critical needs of Vietnam in post COVID-19. “By providing support in key areas such as private sector development, trade integration, and innovation, the program aims to help the country’s economy gain back its full potential in the fastest and most sustainable way,” he said. WB Group partners with Australia to support Vietnam in mitigating impacts of COVID-19 Speaking highly of the role the Australia-World Bank Group Strategic Partnership is playing in Vietnam’s economic recovery, Australian Ambassador to Vietnam Robyn Mudie said that the funding program will continue providing world class economic advice and analysis for Vietnam’s leaders and policy makers to accelerate economic recovery, with an increasingly strong focus on gender equality and social protection. In fact, the Government of Vietnam has effectively contained the pandemic with a limited number of cases and no registered deaths. The pandemic, however, has… Read full this story
- Penguin Group Australia forced to reprint 'Pasta Bible' over 'salt and freshly ground black people'
- Sheepshead bay group rallies supporters and scrambles to halt plan to build Voorhies Ave. mosque
- Australia animal activists shut down streets and storm slaughterhouses
- Trend Micro commits to invest in cybersecurity in Vietnam
- Captain Cook's legacy is complex, but whether white Australia likes it or not he is emblematic of violence and oppression | Paul Daley
- Vietnam, Australia cooperate in empowering women in foreign service
- Joint Statement of VN-Australia Forum on Women’s Empowerment in the Foreign Service in the Digital Age
- Edited Transcript of TWLO earnings conference call or presentation 31-Jul-19 9:00pm GMT
- UniSA claims its stake in Australia's space future with new research centre
- VN, Canada hold huge potential to cooperate in supporting industry
WB Group, Australia to support Vietnam in mitigating impacts of COVID-19 have 347 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at July 3, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.