The pandemic has decimated the restaurant business across formats all over the world, but also facilitated creative ideas as entrepreneurs find ways to cope. One way in which top chefs and restaurants are trying to tide over tough times is by focussing on the delivery format. Internationally, much innovation is happening here — a spurt in complex, ready-to-drink cocktails, high teas delivered in tiered trays by the likes of Four Seasons, and even collectible crockery. As brands try to outdo each other, the emphasis is on not just high-quality ingredients, but presentations and mechanisms such as butler services to up the home dining ‘experience’.
- Democratic debate: Key takeaways after presidential candidates talk impeachment, taxes
- Diet Food Delivery Service at Your Doorstep
- Diet Food Delivery? Yes, it Exists!
- Food Delivery Problem Solved
- Judge stops deportation of NYC food delivery person detained by ICE [UPDATED]
- Home care, food & beverage boost Q2 revenue for HUL: Key takeaways
- The Key 17 Points For a Successful Webinar
- Key takeaways from Democratic presidential candidate debate
- Our favorite baby food delivery subscription services
- Zone Diet Food Delivery
Watch: Eight key takeaways from The Hindu Weekend Lifestyle series webinar on food delivery have 191 words, post on www.thehindu.com at July 31, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.