Belik, 18, attacked Nhon from the start of the match, pushing him to the corners. He dominated in the first few rounds but failed to maintain his game until the final round, when Nhon strongly fought back and made Belik bow out several times. Nguyen Ke Nhon (right) wins Vietnam’s first World Boxing Council title on February 27 Nhon’s win is the first WBC title for VIetnam. Earlier, Tran Van Thao had won a WBC Asian zone title. Nhon, 20 from the central province of Binh Dinh, is one of the popular muay artists in the country. He has won seven national gold medals, a kickboxing gold medal and a trophy at the Coco Championship recently. His victory in the men’s 52kg category in Thailand is considered the turning point in his career after he decided to become a professional athlete. To date, Nhon has won four professional matches. Source: VNA
- VOV to broadcast national team’s home World Cup qualifiers
- World Boxing Championships: Kiren Rijiju lauds Mary Kom
- Pakistani cueist Mohammad Asif bags IBSF World Snooker Championship title
- Sarita Devi bows out, India endure winless day at world boxing championships
- Alexander Zverev stuns Novak Djokovic to win ATP World Tour Finals title
- Michael Sheen spends life savings on bringing Homeless World Cup to Wales
- The Irishman Soundtrack Brings Home Carefully Curated Music from Martin Scorsese
- Lizzo wows in a glitzy purple leotard and shimmering cape as she brings her world tour to Manchester
- Team Profile, Royal Challengers Bangalore: Virat Kohli's Boys Desperate To Break Jinx, Bring Home First IPL Title
- Will this beauty queen bring home the Miss Earth 2018 crown?
Vietnamese brings home World Boxing Council title have 282 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at July 14, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.