NEW YORK — Ambassador Đặng Đình Quý, head of the Vietnamese Permanent Mission to the United Nations (UN), has called on relevant parties, especially Houthi rebels, to create favourable conditions for UN experts to address the issue related to an oil tanker off Yemen waters to avert an environmental catastrophe.
Africa’s Great Lakes region
Regional and international cooperation are two crucial factors to wipe out security instability in Africa’s Great Lakes region in natural resources management, Ambassador Quý said at a video conference held by the UN Security Council on Wednesday via the Arria-formula meeting.
Download ‘Vietnam News Daily’ app to read our newspaper every day
- Viet Nam's agriculture sector sets goals for 2020
- Việt Nam's agriculture sector sets goals for 2020
- Korean party wants to beef up friendship, cooperation with CPV
- First pictures INSIDE the British tanker captured by Iran: Tehran taunts the UK by releasing photo of terrified crew huddled on board vessel after it was seized by Revolutionary Guard gunmen
- Oil prices spike after US drone strike kills Iranian general
- Israel-Iran conflict to be major Middle East issue in 2020
Việt Nam urges Houthi rebels to cooperate with UN in oil tanker issue have 196 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at July 16, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.