VAS sent notices about the cases to Ho Chi Minh City Department of Education and Training VAS has sent notices about the cases to the Ho Chi Minh City Department of Education and Training. These teachers are the 97th and 98th infections published by the Ministry of Health on March 21. Both of them are of British nationality and live in District 4. Previously, they travelled to Malaysia before returning to Vietnam. On March 14, they also went to the bar Buddha Bar & Grill where four other cases of infection were discovered last week. As soon as receiving the information from the MoH, in the evening of March 23, VAS announced letting all teachers and staff members work from home until the end of April 5. “Following the official instruction from the government and the People’s Committee of Ho Chi Minh City on travelling limitation to minimise the risk of COVID-19 infection in the coming weeks, the VAS Board of Management has decided that all teachers and staff from the Head Office and the seven campuses will start working online from Monday, March 23 until the end of April 5, 2020. When the school reopens on Monday, April 6, 2020, we… Read full this story
- Fines to be issued for breaching COVID-19 prevention rules
- Pfizer's Covid-19 vaccine successfully provokes immune response in early clinical study raising hope for the jab already ordered by UK officials
- Health advisers to the government say hospitals are 'scrambling' after Trump administration's 'abrupt' change to Covid-19 data reporting requirements
- New Zealand reports more COVID-19 cases ahead of lockdown decision
- IPL 2020: Kings XI Punjab refute reports of Karun Nair contracting Covid 19
- COVID-19 Reopening Roundup: California ‘Turning The Corner’ On COVID-19; ‘Nanobody’ Nasal Spray; Fitness Club Launches Learning Pod
- Nikki Galrani Tests Positive For COVID-19; Requests Fans To Be Safe In An Emotional Note!
- Health Ministry gives support to two central hospitals in COVID-19 fight
- COVID-19: Rahul Gandhi urges Centre to formulate well-defined vaccine access policy
- COVID-19: With 413 deaths, Maharashtra reports deadliest day
VAS returns to online classes for two weeks after two COVID-19 infections have 341 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at July 16, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.