The Guardian newspaper of the U.K. said that the patient, a pilot of the national flag carrier Vietnam Airlines, had been treated for nearly four months in Ho Chi Minh City’s hospitals, including 10 weeks on a ventilator. British pilot was discharged from hospital. (Photo: baoquocte.vn) It cited the pilot as saying that he was overwhelmed by the generosity of the Vietnamese people, the dedication and professionalism of the doctors and nurses, and thanked them for what they’ve done. The article also quoted Tran Thanh Linh, the deputy head of ICU at Cho Ray hospital as saying that “huge effort and energy” had gone into saving Cameron, who was given the country’s best equipment and whose case had captured the attention of everyone from doctors to government officials. Patient 91 became the focus of huge media attention as the country’s top medical minds met to brainstorm treatment options, the article wrote, adding that the news that he would need a lung transplant was met with 59 donation offers. It also stressed that as of July 11, Vietnam had recorded 370 infections and no official fatalities. On July 12, the BBC also provided readers an insight into Patient 91’s hospitalisation days. “If… Read full this story
- If you like Two Point Hospital, you'll love Dice Hospital
- “We want to build out a world of sim games” – how and why Bullfrog-era Theme games came back from the dead with Two Point Hospital
- Two Point Hospital's developers "can't help" the dad jokes
- Love medical maladies, mayhem and management? Two Point Hospital is just what the doctor ordered
- Great-nephew of NHS founder Nye Bevan died from lung cancer after a series of blunders at two hospitals, inquest hears
- Two Point Hospital Review – Killing Me Softly With His Incompetence
- British hiker, 54, dies while climbing Everest on 'the adventure of a lifetime' shortly after his wife sent him a text saying 'be careful'
- Staff at Whipps Cross hospital: 'Our goodwill is running dry'
- Neglected NHS cancer hospital is unfit for purpose, says report
- Daughter of Boris Johnson hospital heckler 'very much better'
U.K., U.S. media highlight British pilot’s hospital discharge after defeating coronavirus have 358 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at July 14, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.