(CNN)Most Presidents would try to stop the United States from barreling toward disaster. But Donald Trump has nothing to say and no answers to mitigate a calamity unfolding on his watch that he seems resolved to ignore.
Refusing to lead
Scary statistics but it could get worse
- Donald Trump signs pandemic relief bill as allies desert him
- Pro-Trump Mob Storms Capitol, Halting Electoral Vote Count: Live Updates
- Capitol cop is put on leave for shooting dead Trump rioter and Air Force vet, 35, as she climbed through a smashed window into the Congressional Chamber
- Trump's presidency ends with American carnage
- Biden Says Trump Illness Is 'A Bracing Reminder' to Take COVID Seriously
- Bernie Sanders Criticizes Trump for Touting Dow Record, as Millions of Americans Won't Have Enough Food on Thanksgiving
Trump refuses to lead as pandemic worsens and allies desert him on masks have 1636 words, post on edition.cnn.com at July 1, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.