(CNN)President Donald Trump and his allies on Capitol Hill are still fighting the pandemic they wish existed, rather than a virus that unfolds at its own pace and is oblivious to their artificial political and economic timetables.
Trump returns to agitating for reopenings
Maryland’s governor criticizes Trump’s reopening push
Republicans split over stimulus plan
- President Trump, GOP to huddle as outrage builds over border policy
- GOP senators push Trump to submit pollution treaty amendment for Senate approval
- Trump, GOP to huddle as outrage builds over border policy
- Donald Trump, GOP to huddle as outrage builds over border policy
- GOP senators to meet with Trump to push back on tariffs
- GOP senators push for bill to rein in Trump on tariffs
- Trump, GOP to huddle amid outrage over border policy
- GOP Senate candidates lukewarm on McConnell
- GOP senator 'troubled' by Trump announcement to halt US-South Korean military drills
- Macron to Trump: Tariffs are ‘economic nationalism that will penalise everyone including the US’
- House GOP immigration compromise teeters ahead of votes
- GOP senators need an agenda — so they’re doing a poll
- GOP senators’ frustration with Trump — and each other — boils over
- GOP senator: DOJ's ObamaCare argument 'as far-fetched as any I've ever heard'
- GOP Senators Accuse National Science Foundation Of Funding Climate 'Propaganda'
- Trump’s Trade War Is Hurting Red-State Farmers—and Ripping Their GOP Senators Apart
- These 4 GOP Senators Are Shocked that the National Science Foundation Encourages Science Education
- GOP Senate report says Obama officials gave Iran access to U.S. financial system
- ASX futures point to modest higher open ahead of GDP data
- Trump tariffs stir up angst ahead of G7 summit
Trump and GOP senators again put economic openings ahead of suppressing virus have 1726 words, post on edition.cnn.com at July 28, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.