Vietnam is allowing experts and managers to enter from Japan in order to boost investment projects, Photo: Le Toan Le Thi Thu Hang, spokesperson of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MoFA), told VIR that based on the situation and demands of both sides, Vietnam is now working with a number of nations such as China, South Korea, and Japan to resume investment and trade activities, with the strict obedience of anti-pandemic measures under specific conditions. “For the time being, we will facilitate experts and managers from these nations to come to Vietnam to work, and Vietnamese labourers to come to the nations to work,” Hang said. One of the reasons behind this move is that these markets have controlled the pandemic well, and are Vietnam’s major trade partners. Last week, 440 Japanese experts and entrepreneurs came to Vietnam to continue engaging in projects in Vietnam. “Vietnam and Japan have agreed that they will gradually loosen the travelling limit between the two countries. Specific measures and procedures will be exchanged via the diplomatic channel,” the MoFA said in a statement. Earlier Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc had phone-based talks with Japanese counterpart Shinzo Abe, with one focus laid on expanding both… Read full this story
- MIT grads have created a triple screen solution for your laptop
- Space sim 'Limit Theory' canceled six years after successful Kickstarter campaign
- GECKO Governance Announces Strategic Partnership with TrustedIn Trading
- Brexit is a national crisis. We need a compromise solution
- What opportunities is the US–China trade war likely to bring for Vietnam?
- The winners in Trump’s trade war? This Indiana family. The losers? The same family.
- Citizens Reserve announces Suku, an ‘industry-agnostic’ blockchain-powered supply chain solution
- 12th Vietnam trade union congress kicks off in Hanoi
- Trade-In: Exchange or Deception?
- DealBook Briefing: The Slippery Trade Aid Slope
Trade kickstart with distinctive solutions have 317 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at July 3, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.