HONG KONG, CHINA - Media OutReach - 14 July 2020 - Lane Crawford, Greater China’s leading iconic luxury department store, is on the look out for emerging talent to be part of The Makers Movement — the ninth chapter in their Creative Call Out series. The Creative Call Out series was launched by Lane Crawford in 2015 with a commitment to seek out and support the talent of tomorrow across the creative industries. Makers of fashion, lifestyle and beauty collections, as well as content and experiential creators are invited to put themselves into the mix for this exciting and collaborative Creative Call Out — becoming a part of The Makers Movement. The Call Out has been launched in Lane Crawford’s home cities of Beijing, Shanghai, Chengdu, Hong Kong SAR and globally online on July 7, 2020. This year, instead of hosting a physical event, Lane Crawford is launching a designated digital platform www.globalcreativecallout.com where entrants submit a 3-minute video in the first round to pitch to the Lane Crawford internal judging panel. Andrew Keith, President of Lane Crawford said: “The Makers Movement is an exciting opportunity for creatives within Greater China, and globally, to showcase their talents to our teams, our guest judges… Read full this story
- The five best label makers you can buy in 2020
- Foden hopeful of Euro 2020 call-up after starring for Man City in EFL Cup final
- Cherokee Summer Internship Program Cultivates Homegrown Talent
- CAC to potential national selectors: What will be your call on MS Dhoni’s future?
- Milford Photo Expo 2020 Call For Photographers sapla periya manuo
- Winners and losers of the 2020 NHL Trade Deadline
- No Marketing Budget Could Sell a Product As Bad As Bloomberg 2020
- 5 Ways a Coronavirus Pandemic Could Change the 2020 Election
- Michigan Senate Candidate John James: We Must Counter the Socialism Movement of Envy and Confiscation
- How the Political Merchandising Industry Has Shaped the Primary
THE MAKERS MOVEMENT: Lane Crawford Creative Call Out 2020 – Calling on homegrown talent and creativity to shape our future have 323 words, post on bizhub.vn at July 14, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.