|At the inauguration ceremony|
It was part of the events marking the 135th anniversary of King Ham Nghi’s delivery of the Can Vuong proclamation calling on heroes and patriots to rise up against the French colonialists to wrest back national independence.
Built in July 2019 at a cost of nearly 7 billion VND (302,000 USD), the temple has five compartments and two sub-compartments in an architectural style specific to the Nguyen Dynasty.
Addressing the ceremony, Permanent Vice Chairman of the provincial People’s Committee Ha Sy Dong asked the authorities and people of Cam Lo district to link the temple with other relic sites to offer attractive tourism products and help turn tourism into a spearhead economic sector in the area.
- Doctor spends his life helping remote villagers in Quang Tri
- PM attends inauguration of temple dedicated to martyrs in Quang Nam
- The Battle of the Sexes: How Billie Jean King Beat a Misogynist Pig
- Chelsea restore 10-point lead at top of Premier League after win at West Ham
- In a theme park not so far away... Star Wars heroes Harrison Ford, Mark Hamill and creator George Lucas open the $1BILLION Galaxy's Edge experience and dedicate it to Chewbacca actor Peter Mayhew, who died last month
- Nominations open for annual Tribute to Exceptional Women
Temple dedicated to King Ham Nghi opens in Quang Tri have 209 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at July 14, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.