SINGAPORE, July 19 (Xinhua) — Singapore’s Ministry of Health (MOH) reported 257 new COVID-19 cases on Sunday, bringing the total confirmed cases in the country to 47,912.
Of the new cases, five are imported cases, eight are community cases and the rest are linked with the dormitories of foreign workers.
According to the ministry, 98 percent of the new infections are linked to known clusters, while the rest are pending contact tracing.
On Sunday, 253 more cases have been discharged from hospitals or community isolation facilities. In all, 44,086 have fully recovered from the infection and have been discharged from hospitals or community care facilities, the ministry said.
There are currently 181 confirmed cases who are still in hospital. Of these, most are stable or improving, and none is in critical condition in the intensive care unit.
Furthermore, 3,618, who have mild symptoms, or are clinically well but still test positive for COVID-19, are isolated and cared for at community facilities.
Altogether 27 people have passed away from complications due to COVID-19 infection. Enditem
- Report: Former New York Jets, New England Patriots linebacker punished in ‘revenge porn’ case
- Reports: Subban, Canadiens make their cases to arbitrator
- Ex-coach in New Jersey hazing case retains teaching job
- South African judge, Singapore lawyer join IAAF ethics panel
- Decoding Linehan: Week 4 – New Orleans – Explosive Runs
- Kiffin Report: Halftime Adjustments Burn Cowboys’ Blitz
- Case of missing woman at fall Talladega race ruled a homicide
- Report: Brady case judge once vacated ruling over CBA violation
- Investigator: NFL should have sought more info in Rice case
- User’s guide to the new College Football Playoff
- Report: Joe Montana contacted by FBI in corruption sting
- Browns reportedly think they can trade for Sam Bradford
- Selig ponders fining Yankees in Mike Trout tampering case
- Report: Pirates, LF Starling Marte agree to six-year deal
- Packers report card: Defense dominant in rout of Buccaneers
- Report: Bobby Wagner, Seahawks discussing contract
- Report: Jazz add to shot-blocking prowess with free agent signing
- Donald Trump, lifelong New Yorker, says he is a resident of Florida
- New bowls push FBS postseason to 42 games, needing 82 teams
- Interpol: 6 arrested in Singapore linked to Europe
Singapore reports 257 new COVID-19 cases, 47,912 in total have 331 words, post on www.xinhuanet.com at July 19, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.