|Donors have their health checked before donation of blood|
A number of the school’s cadres, instructors, workers, cadets, and soldiers actively participated in the drive.
During the day, the blood donors were given free health counseling and heath checkups to ensure healthy donations.
At the end of the day, 340 units of blood were collected and will be used to treat patients at local health facilities.
Humanitarian blood donation is a noble deed in the compassionate tradition of Vietnamese people. This meaningful program has been carried out by both civilian and military units nationwide, contributing to easing the shortage of blood for treatment.
Translated by Mai Huong
- Incham launches blood donation drive
- Military units hold blood donation drive
- Blood Donation Camp for Hajj pilgrims organized by TNTJ in Jeddah
- South African consulate in HCMC holds blood donation to mark Mandela’s 1st death anniversary
- Mumbai man, friends donate 63 bottles of blood to celebrate his birthday
- Blood donors providing extra gift to hospitalized children
- Indian expatriates mark 68th Republic Day by donating blood in Saudi Arabia
- Gulf expatriate body TNTJ marks India’s 69th Republic Day by donating blood in Saudi Arabia
- Local organisation assists in blood drive
- Ely air cadet tops rugby league
- United Blood Services: All types of blood are needed in Las Vegas
- Save A Life: Donate Blood!You may also be interested in...
- Face of Defense: Top Female Cadet Looks Forward to Serving in Infantry
- ‘Red Sunday' blood drive collects over 1,400 units
- “Red Spring” festival collects 9,300 blood units
- Blood drive begins for Sean Paul's father
- Red Cross needs blood donors
- Westfield Vocational Students Organize Blood Drive on April 26
- Chicopee Police and Fire to compete for donors in annual blood drive contest
- Please give help to someone in need by donating blood this Sunday
Signal cadets join blood donation drive have 282 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at July 21, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.