Trade Risks scare away online consumers By Van Oanh Sunday, Jul 12, 2020,13:35 (GMT+7) Risks scare away online consumersBy Van Oanh Recently, firms providing payment services via cards and e-wallets have launched a slew of promotion programs to attract users, which renders the use of such services more popular, especially in big cities – PHOTO: THANH HOA Only 38% of the population do shopping online, of whom only 10% make payment electronically. The dual goal of boosting e-commerce and cashless payments remains a tough job to be fulfilled. Hinging on more positive signs of a change in consumers’ shopping habits after the social distancing period, the Government in mid-May announced Decision 645/QD-TTg approving the general plan for national e-commerce development in the 2021-2025 period. One of the goals of this plan is to obtain about 55% of the population shopping online with an average purchase value of US$600 per person a year. However, the above goal will require tremendous efforts to achieve. By the end of 2019, only 38% of the Vietnamese population had done online shopping at least once a year, and slightly more than one third of them had bought goods/services worth over VND5 million, according to the Vietnam E-Commerce White Paper… Read full this story
- The Nine Online Lives Of Jeffree Star
- 'I keep one tucked in my bra for sneaky puffs in the car, planes... even at parents’ meetings': SUSANNAH CONSTANTINE reveals how she's been sucked in by the vaping trend
- The Current State of Smart Locks
- The deadly propaganda of the statin deniers: The drugs DO protect you from heart attacks but as this devastating investigation reveals thousands are refusing them
- The TRUTH about cancer and the foods you love: Juicy steaks. Crisp roast potatoes. Even toast. They've all been linked to tumours - but here we bust the myths
Risks scare away online consumers have 314 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at July 12, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.