The WinsBank system has signs of using virtual money as a means of raising capital and doing business in illegal multi-level method and payment. This company operates casino investment, betting, lottery; digital asset mortgage loans; virtual currency WinCoin (Win) and issuance shares of Eshare (ESR). -— Photo bocongan.gov.vn The Ministry of Public Security has warned people about investing in the WinsBank system through website WINSBANK.IO. The WinsBank system is suspected of using virtual currency as a means of raising capital and doing business in illegal multi-level method. WinsBank is a product of the World Blockchain Holdings Limited Company (formerly Winsfun), with its address at 9 Barrack Road, Belize City, Belize. This company operates casino investments, betting, lottery; digital asset mortgage loans; virtual currency WinCoin (Win) and issuance of shares of eShare (ESR). To attract investors, WinsBank has made many promises about the future of the virtual currency Win and the ESR share price, while offering economic benefits to deceive people to invest money in the WinsBank system. WinsBank promises that investors will enjoy a fixed interest rate from 2 per cent to 12 per cent per year after participating in the system by buying virtual currency WinCoin, with 13 WinCoin… Read full this story
- State Police Issue Warnings To 13 Pittsburgh-Area Establishments Not Following Coronavirus Orders
- Pa. State Police Issue Warnings To 8 Pittsburgh Area Establishments Not Adhering To Coronavirus-Related Restrictions
- Coronavirus Victoria: Police issue more than $220k in COVID-19 fines
- All 50 states have issued warnings about those mysterious packages of seeds
- 4 Pittsburgh-Area Establishments Issued Warnings For Not Following Coronavirus Orders
- Coronavirus: NSW Health issue warning after Sydney woman attended churches, funeral
- McCandless Police Department Warning Residents Of Phone Scam
- SAGE expert warns pubs could have to shut in trade-off to let schools reopen next month - as it's revealed police have warned the ARMY might have to be called in to quell social unrest over local lock-downs
- Police are warned refusing to take a knee could START trouble: Force tells officers who don't kneel at Black Lives Matter events that they could 'become a focus of protester attention'
- Pa. State Police Issue 18 Coronavirus Guidance Warnings To Pittsburgh Area Liquor Establishments Over The Weekend
Police issue warning over illegally-operated WinsBank system have 373 words, post on bizhub.vn at July 16, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.