HB Studios’ The Golf Club games have admirably filled the void left by the absence of EA Sport’s long-running Tiger Woods series for years now. But it was only when the PGA Tour license was secured for 2018’s The Golf Club Featuring PGA Tour–the first in the series to be published by 2K Sports–that real courses began to make their way into the experience. The latest game in the franchise has adopted the standard naming convention of 2K Sports titles and will make better use of the PGA Tour license. PGA Tour 2K21 releases August 21 on PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, PC, and Stadia. It’s available to pre-order now in two editions, and you can also snag a bonus for buying early.
Just from looking at the cover art, you can see that PGA Tour 2K21 is making a concerted effort to come closer to what we remember from EA Sports’ defunct golf series. PGA Tour star Justin Thomas graces the cover, and he will be joined by 11 other pros. Unfortunately, you will only compete against the pros in career tournaments; you cannot play as them.
- Sergio Garcia
- Bryson DeChambeau
- Matt Kuchar
- Kevin Kisner
- Gary Woodland
- Billy Horschel
- Ian Poulter
- Tony Finau
- Jim Furyk
- Patrick Cantlay
- Cameron Champ
— PGA TOUR 2K (@PGATOUR2K) May 14, 2020
As far as courses go, 15 official tracks will be included, which is more than double the number featured in The Golf Club Featuring PGA Tour. Though 2K hasn’t officially revealed any of the courses, it’s easy to identify a bunch of them in the trailer and screenshots, including East Lake Golf Club, the site of the Tour Championship, Riviera Country Club (Genesis Invitational), and Copperhead at Innisbrook Resort (Valspar Championship). More than a handful of TPC courses will be playable as well:
- TPC Sawgrass – The Players Championship
- TPC Deere Run – John Deere Classic
- TPC Scottsdale Stadium Course – Waste Management Phoenix Open
- TPC Twin Cities – 3M Open
- TPC Louisiana – Zurich Classic
- TPC San Antonio – Valero Texas Open
The increased number of courses will be utilized in the revamped career mode that features the race to the FedEx Cup, just like on the PGA Tour. Once again, you’ll create your own golfer and work through the schedule, accumulating sponsorships with companies like Adidas, TaylorMade Golf, Callaway, and Polo Ralph Lauren. New play-by-play commentary from broadcaster Luke Elvy and former pro Rich Beem will replace the in-house audio.
Additionally, the popular course creator returns, allowing you to design custom courses and upload them to the servers for others to play. A new Online Societies mode will serve as a hub for you and your friends to compete in tournaments against one another, and of course, numerous game modes will be playable, including stroke play, match play, alternate shot, scramble, and skins. PGA Tour 2K21 will have virtual currency (just like in NBA 2K), but microtransactions will be limited to cosmetic items.
PGA Tour 2K21 pre-order bonus
If you pre-order PGA Tour 2K21, you’ll receive a MyPlayer Pack with the following Adidas Codechaos apparel for your golfer:
- Polo shirt
- Golf Shoes
PGA Tour 2K21’s standard edition costs $60 and comes with the pre-order bonuses. It’s available in both physical and digital formats on PS4, Xbox One, and Switch, while the PC version is digital-only. The physical Switch version won’t be available until September 25, but you can still grab a digital Switch copy on day one. And hey, this is the first game in the franchise to be available on Switch, so you can take simulation golf on the go.
The Digital Deluxe edition comes with the game, pre-order bonus, and the Golden Touch Pack, which includes an exclusive gold-plated driver and putter set. You’ll also get 2,300 virtual currency to spend on cosmetics for your golfer. Digital Deluxe pre-orders aren’t live on the PlayStation Store yet, but you can order the Switch, Xbox One, and PC versions now.
Video Game Pre-Order Guides
- Ghost Of Tsushima Pre-Order Bonuses, Collector’s Edition Announced (PS4)
- Cyberpunk 2077 Pre-Order Guide, New Release Date, And Collector’s Editions
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Has Four Different Editions You Can Pre-Order Soon
- Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 + 2 Pre-Order Demo, Deluxe Edition, And Release Date Info
- Hitman 3 Pre-Order Info: Next-Gen Upgrades, Release Date, And Editions Detailed
- Watch Dogs Legion Pre-Order Info: Release Date, Next-Gen Upgrade, And Pricing
- Trails Of Cold Steel 4 Pre-Order Info: Release Date, Where To Buy, And Special Editions
- Pikmin 3 Deluxe Nintendo Switch Pre-Order Info
- Cyberpunk 2077 Pre-Order Info: Collectibles, Retailer Bonuses, And Pre-Launch Discount
- The Dark Pictures: Little Hope Pre-Order Guide: Editions And Price
- FIFA 21 Pre-Order Guide: Release Date, Champions Edition, Bonuses, And More
- Destiny 2: Beyond Light Pre-Order Details: Editions, Bonuses, And Collectibles
- Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2 Pre-Order Guide: Release Window And Other Details
- Destiny 2: Beyond Light Pre-Order Guide: All Versions, Bonuses, And Collectibles
- Assassin's Creed Valhalla Pre-Order Details: New Release Date, Bonuses, And More
- Assassin's Creed Valhalla Pre-Order Guide: New Release Date, Bonuses, And More
- Far Cry 6 Pre-Order Details: Presale Discount, Bonuses, And Release Date
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Pre-Order Guide: All Editions And Pricing
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Pre-Order Guide: Every Edition And Price
- Watch Dogs Legion Pre-Order Details: Release Dates, Next-Gen Upgrade, And Pricing
- Dirt 5 Pre-Order Next-Gen Upgrade Path, Release Date, Bonuses, And More
- Lego Star Wars: Skywalker Saga Pre-Orders Include Exclusive Steelbook
- Star Wars: Squadrons Pre-Order Details: Price, Bonuses, And Release Date
- Kingdom Hearts: Melody of Memory Pre-Orders Available Now
PGA Tour 2K21 Pre-Order Info: Bonuses, Special Edition, And More have 986 words, post on www.gamespot.com at July 27, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.