Ca Mau power plant (Photo: PetroVietnam) Hanoi (VNA) – The Vietnam Oil and Gas Group (PetroVietnam) reported total revenue of 283.5 trillion VND (12.2 billion USD) in the first half of this year, contributing 32 trillion VND to the State budget. Total oil production in the period reached 10.73 million tonnes of oil equivalent, exceeding by 4.2 percent the six-month plan and equal to 52.7 percent of the yearly plan, of which the output of crude oil reached 5.92 million tonnes, exceeding the six-month plan by 8 percent. Overview of Ca Mau gas power fertiliser complex (Photo: PetroVietnam) Gas output touched 3.81 billion cu.m, fulfilling the six-month target and 49.4 percent of the yearly plan. Electricity production in six months reached 10.9 billion kWh, completing 98.7 percent of the six-month plan and 50.5 percent of the yearly plan. Nitro fertiliser production totalled 962,400 tonnes, exceeding the six-month plan by 13.5 percent and equaling 61.6 percent of the yearly plan. Petrol production reached 6.4 million tonnes, meeting 96.3 percent of the six-month plan and 64.2 percent of the yearly plan. Regular meeting between General Director with member units (Photo: PetroVietnam) PetroVietnam’s General Director Le Manh Hung said that the group will… Read full this story
- Forbes: Knicks worth $3 billion, NBA revenues at record high
- College athletes union could put billions at stake
- FIFA plans to pay $200 million in bonuses from World Cup revenue
- Filings: NFL revenues eclipsed $7 billion last year
- Big 12 schools share record $220M revenue
- Boston unveils $4.6 billion proposal for 2024 Olympics
- Big 12 distributing record $212.3 million to schools
- English Premier League sells UK live TV rights for record $7.8 billion
- Which Sprint Cup Series drivers have the most in career earnings?
- Premier League tops revenue table, TV income remains key driver
PetroVietnam earns 12.2 billion USD in revenue in H1 have 283 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at July 13, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.