Wayne Barford’s representation about of laws This was the opinion of experts as well as representatives of the relevant authorities at a workshop on the orientation for amending and improving a number of articles of Law on Tax organised by the Vietnam Tax Consultants’ Association (VTCA) and Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry (VCCI) on July 25. The workshop was organised to create a forum for exchanging opinions among agencies in charge of developing law projects, enterprises and international and local experts with experience in this field. Nguyen Thi Cuc, chairwoman of VTCA, said, “First of all, forming laws is a very important issue and in order to build a good and feasible legal document, it is important to collect the opinions of economic experts, associations and even drafting agencies. The opinions expressed through the workshops will contribute to the drafting committee’s selection of ideas to be adopted. At the workshop, numerous opinions were raised by experts, including the opinion of Wayne Barford, senior advisor of the International Tax and Investment Centre. According to Wayne Barford, in order to maintain the above principles, countries should avoid sudden increases in taxes and maintain tax rates that match affordability and create tax… Read full this story
- What is Multi Dimensional Living?
- Learn More Tax Law Facts - Save Your Money
- Estate Tax Law - Vital Facts You Must Know
- New Tax Changes - Modifications Made To Tax Laws In 2006
- Let a Good Business Lawyer Save You Big Bucks With Tax Laws
- Virginia State Tax Laws - Some Basic Tips
- Utilization and Delimits of Tax Avoidance
- Reduce Tax and Get Tons of Benefits
- Finding Free Answers to Small Business Tax Questions
- An Income Tax Lawyer Knows How to Get You Off the Hook
Multi-dimensional opinions during formation of law on tax have 304 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at July 13, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.