The three-day event is co-held by the Department of International Trade Promotion at Thailand’s Ministry of Commerce and the Vietnam National Trade Fair and Advertising Company (Vinexad) at the Ministry of Industry and Trade. It is expected to draw more than 7,000 visitors. Various products are being showcased, including children and health care products, cosmetics, foodstuff and beverages, among others. Apirat Sugondhabhirom of the Thai Consulate General in HCM City pointed out that Thailand’s investment totaled US$1.4 billion in the first five months of 2020, ranking second among Vietnam’s foreign investors. The event is hoped to bolster the Vietnam-Thailand economic relations, especially between the countries’ localities. It offers chances for Can Tho businesses to meet and enhance cooperation with their Thai counterparts.
- Thailand's 2020 budget bill raises marathon debate in parliament
- All You Need to Know About Last Night’s 2020 Democratic Debate
- Thailand Expat Life - Visa Run to Vientiane, Laos
- Thailand to host World Ganja Festival 2020
- Mini Retirements (What They Are and How to Fund Them)
- Can Tho hosts Aquaculture Viet Nam 2019
- Can Tho helps Khmer ethnics develop livelihoods, preserve script
- VN National TV wins rights to broadcast AFC U23 Championship 2020
- Aquaculture Vietnam 2019 kicks off in Can Tho
- The Founding of a Thailand Dog Rescue - An Interview With Amandine Lecesne, Of Care For Dogs
Mini Thailand Week 2020 opens in Can Tho have 231 words, post on english.vov.vn at July 3, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.