NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) – Suffolk County Police are warning food delivery drivers about a string of car thefts. The vehicles were all stolen after drivers got out to deliver food. It happened at least six times in the last two weeks, according to police. Police said they’re investigating the following incidents: A 2015 Toyota Camry was stolen on Old Town Road, Port Jefferson Station, on July 7 at approximately 9 p.m. A 2015 Kia Seoul was stolen on Provost Avenue, North Bellport, on July 7 at approximately 11:50 p.m. A 2007 Toyota Rav-4 was stolen on Mayflower Street, Setauket, on July 9 at approximately 11:50 p.m. A 2004 Nissan Sentra was stolen on Hawks Nest Rd, Setauket, on July 10 at approximately 10:45 p.m. A 2007 Mitsubishi Outlander was stolen on Eastwood Road, Miller Place, on July 11 at approximately 7:10 p.m. A 2002 Volkswagen Passat was stolen on Arrowhead Lane, Setauket, on July 15 at approximately 9:10 p.m. An attempt was made to steal a 2019 Hyundai on Patchogue Avenue, North Bellport, on July 15 at approximately 4:35 p.m. According to police, residents did not place an order at any of the addresses where cars were stolen. Detectives said… Read full this story
- Food delivery driver stabbed to death after 'row with motorist' in Finsbury Park
- Caught On Camera: Uber Eats Delivery Driver Takes Package From Front Porch
- Shocking moment Hermes delivery driver is caught urinating on man's house before the company is forced to sack him and clean up the mess
- Police: Long Island Burglary Spree Suspect Released Under Bail Reform, Then Robs Another Store Hours Later
- Long Island Woman Jasmin Moghbeli Welcomed As Newest NASA Astronaut
- Finsbury Park stabbing: Uber Eats delivery driver killed in 'road rage attack'
- Delivery driver who mowed down and killed a three-year-old boy in New York blames the mother for ‘leaving him unattended’
- DMV Madness On Long Island: Extremely Long Lines Greet People Trying To Get Real IDs
- Using an online food delivery app, woman tracked by her abusive ex-partner
- Amazon Key system will allow delivery drivers to unlock customers' doors
Long Island Police Investigating Series Of Cars Stolen From Food Delivery Drivers have 347 words, post on newyork.cbslocal.com at July 19, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.