ISN Medical, a leading Distributor/Supplier of Medical Diagnostics products in Nigeria, is rising to the challenge posed by COVID-19 to patients with underlying health conditions.
According to the World Health Organization, people with underlying health conditions, such as Diabetes, are at high risk of experiencing serious complications from COVID-19.
In order to help patients living with diabetes to better combat the Covid- 19 infection and complications, ISN donated about 10,000 packs of Accu-Chek Active test strips and some Accu-Chek Active glucometers to the Four Lagos State Isolation Centers, LUTH Isolation Centre and about 45 DAN(Diabetes Association of Nigeria) groups/Branches across Nigeria.
Accu-Chek is the most accurate and leading blood glucose monitoring system/device that helps people living with diabetes to track and manage their blood sugar levels so that they have better control and stay in range.
The donation of Accu-Chek Active Kits will help Patients living with Diabetes and Health Care Professionals to better monitor themselves and their patients, take the appropriate measures to ensure themselves and their patients respond quicker to changes in their blood sugar levels and prevent more cases of Covid-19 and more loss of patients due to the virus.
ISN is strongly committed to supporting the fight against COVID-19 and enjoins people living with diabetes to maintain a healthy diet, test their blood sugar levels regularly and observe precautionary measures to avoid being infected with the novel coronavirus.
For more information on Accu-Chek test kits and crucial tips for keeping safe amidst the COVID-19 pandemic, please follow ISN Medical on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Titans select Mississippi State DT Jeffery Simmons at No. 19
- One man’s (very polite) fight against media Islamophobia
- Man Utd 'consider Gareth Southgate as next manager' if Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is sacked
- Premier League manager tracker, carousel: Who's on the hot seat after Arsenal, Everton, others make changes?
- Ukraine's Zelensky is making headway against corruption, and fight risks angering Trump
- Furious Lib Dem leader Jo Swinson demands to be included in ITV's election debate and accuses 'boys' Boris Johnson and Jeremy Corbyn of being too 'scared' to take her on (and Nigel Farage isn't invited either)
- World Blood Donor Day 2018: Benefits Of Spinach, Banana, And Date Smoothie For Boosting Iron
- Meals on Wheels recipients see results White House doesn’t
- Insane Handbook: Bills Cheerleaders Are Told How To Wash Their Vaginas
- The Airborne Toxic Advent, or
- The 25 Best TV Episodes Of The Decade
- My DPD driver husband died after being fined for attending hospital appointment & delivered 100 parcels a day over Xmas
- Nigeria conveniently controlling HIV/AIDS epidemic — Dr Aliyu Gambo, Director General, NACA
- Raspberry Pi: The Unofficial Tutorial
- A Beginner’s Guide to Overwatch Heroes
- Stress, poor diet, inadequate sleep can affect your immunity: Here's what you can do to ward off disease this summer
- Obesity: Stop Shaming, Start Understanding
- The Complete Malware Removal Guide
- Six More Trends That Stood Out at CES 2019
- Pick Your Poison: Some Venom Can Be Healing
ISN donates diabetes management kits for fight against COVID-19 have 500 words, post on www.vanguardngr.com at July 20, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.