Flights to locations such as Guangzhou (China), Seoul (the Republic of Korea – RoK), Tokyo (Japan), Taiwan (China), Vientiane (Laos), and Phnom Penh (Cambodia), are expected to run one flight per week.
In line with these plans, each week would see between 2,500 and 3,000 passengers enter the country, including 1,000 to 1,500 stranded Vietnamese citizens and foreign experts.
The Ministry of Transport will therefore work alongside functional agencies in China, the RoK, Taiwan (China), Japan, Laos, and Cambodia to devise plans in order to conduct flights between Vietnam and these countries.
For the time being, the Ministry proposed opening up a few routes, including Guangzhou-Da Nang, Tokyo-Hanoi, Seoul-Hanoi, Taiwan-Ho Chi Minh City, Vientiane-Quang Ninh, and Phnom Penh-Can Tho. The first flight is expected to take off in early August.
The Civil Aviation Authority of Vietnam has requested that the initial stage will see local airlines operate one flight per week per foreign destination. Indeed, priority will be given to flights to repatriate stranded Vietnamese citizens abroad, all of which will be carried out by the Vietnam Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Once the COVID-19 pandemic is controlled globally, authorities will increase the frequency of international flights.
According to the Ministry of Transport, passengers will be required to meet legal entry requirements, including a valid visa, while those entering the nation must follow isolation regulations to meet COVID-19 prevention and control requirements.
- BWI officials eye the future as Southwest launches first international flights
- Southwest, BWI aim for international flights
- Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV – production resumes
- Historic victories, fairy-tale farewells and international progress… 2018 in review
- Cookstown's top-flight status now hangs in the balance
- Declan Rice ends speculation over international future by opting for England over Republic of Ireland
- Defending champion PV Sindhu pulls out of Syed Modi International
- Early start for Northants as they are handed Middlesex opener in County Championship
- Every NBA Team's Biggest Flight Risk This Offseason
- Normal service resumed as Celtic return to the top
- Sania Mirza looking to resume play from August
- Yahoo CEO Not Alone: 7 Execs Busted for Resume Lies
- Get A Preview Of The Hundreds of Cars And Parts At The Ben Snobar Estate Before The August 1 Auction
- Apologetic Ben Stokes and Alex Hales keen to move on and resume England careers
- Guardiola will consider international management 'sooner or later'
- Cajon quarterback Jayden Daniels picks Arizona State, will enroll early
- Sala's family want search for missing striker to resume
- PSL volley action resumes Jan 19
- Taxi drivers go on strike in Kuching International Airport in protest of ride-sharing services: Bernama
- Early Iron – August 2013
International flights could resume in early August have 402 words, post on english.vov.vn at July 15, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.