SINGAPORE - Media OutReach - 2 July 2020 – In times of uncertainty, businesses must collaborate with social enterprises to support communities and tackle alarming societal issues. Home appliances manufacturer Ariston wasted no time in joining hands with 2 Singapore-based social enterprises. Earlier this year, they collaborated with North East Heart Bakers to organise Heart Bakers Season 5 as well as Super Farmers to promote ideas of self-care with technology-backed home solutions and online resources.The Road to Collaboration Strict health measures amidst the age of digitisation have persuaded most to stay at home and turn to the internet for self-entertainment. However, the lack of regular social interaction has brought significant challenges to individual morale and community identity. For Ariston, empowering individuals at home and creating a community identity extended far beyond providing them with technology-backed home solutions. Instead, it involves helping individuals in similar circumstances overcome various everyday challenges with technology and resources as well as facilitating a community based on shared experiences and progress. Giving Home-based Businesses & Homemakers an Edge Earlier this year, Ariston partnered with North East Heart Bakers – a local initiative by the North East Community Development Council (CDC) that gives stay-at-home mothers from low-income families the opportunity to start their… Read full this story
- BSH Home Appliances' Indian MD Gunjan Srivastava elevated as head of BSH Region Asia-Pacific
- Project to support social enterprises benefit mountain people’s livelihoods
- Social enterprises in Vietnam in need of an ecosystem: expert
- BSH Home Appliances sells one million washing machines in India
- LG shares its plans for home appliance evolution
- Will.i.am's i.am+ buys home hub manufacturer Wink
- China's home appliance sector sees steady profit growth
- Salesforce Pushes "Social Enterprise" at Dreamforce
- The Clickstream and the Social Enterprise: Dealing With Massive Data
- Connect Home Appliances, Gadgets Via Atheros 'Internet of Things'
Home Appliances Manufacturer Ariston Channel Singapore Teams up With Social Enterprises to Boost Community Morale have 311 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at July 2, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.