Arriving in the hospital for treatment because he has skin inflammation in his legs, La H., from a residential quarter in District 9, said that many rove beetles appeared in his house lately in the evening. Despite his carefulness in crushing the insect or touching a dead insect, his legs began to hurt the next day and medicine did not make it feel any better as the wound became red and swollen and the skin started flaking. He had to go to the hospital for treatment. Many his neighbors have hospitalized after they were attacked by rove beetles which appeared in the evening. The management board of students dorm in Thu Duc District has released a warning of rove beetle. The board encouraged students to clear bush and spray disinfectants to kill the insect following students’ complaint of appearance of the insect in the evening. Many students have been absent from classes as they were hospitalized. Doctors have warned the public to be on alert for rove beetles as it is mid-autumn, the peak season for rove beetles, a very small insect that can penetrate the holes of a screen window and cause a very painful chemical burn mark about… Read full this story
- Doctors warn more cuts to hospital beds could have an ‘adverse effect’ on care
- Patients languishing on waiting lists in danger of going blind, doctors warn
- Doctors warn of global C-section 'epidemic'
- Doctors warn of global C-section 'epidemic' as rates soar
- Teens are seeking out plastic surgery to look like Snapchat filters, doctors warn
- Irish Premiership: Glens coach Smyth warns of Glenavon attacking threat
- Failing IT systems in military surgeries are ‘putting military lives at risk’, doctors warn
- Patients may walk away from NHS because of long GP waits, Britain's leading family doctor warns
- Gel manicure alert as doctors warn they ‘can trigger nasty allergic rashes on your vagina’
- Cause of Chico's stroke revealed as doctors warned it could have killed him
Doctors warn of rove beetles’ attack have 337 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at July 11, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.