A cargo ship docks at Chu Lai-Truong Hai Port in the Chu Lai Open Economic Zone in the central province of Quang Nam. The province has called for investment in airport and sea port system under the PPP model. — VNS Photo Cong Thanh The central province has proposed a Private-Public-Partnership (PPP) model for calling on investment from the private sector in two key projects – the Chu Lai Airport and sea port systems in the near future. Chairman of the province Le Tri Thanh told Viet Nam News the proposal was made at a meeting with the ministry last week, stating the investment will be put up at auction following the Law on PPP recently approved by the National Assembly. Thanh said the PPP model would help ease the burden on the State budget, while promoting the effectiveness of management over airport and sea port systems in the future. He said the Chu Lai Airport would be expanded to 3,000ha and serve as a key logistics centre for Southeast and South Asia with a radius of 3,000km flying zone. Following a master plan approved by the Prime Minister in 2018, Chu Lai Airport would handle five million passengers and… Read full this story
- China to switch more households in central provinces to gas heating
- Airport, Data Port IV
- UAE to invest in Gresik port, industrial zone
- Central London commercial investment booms
- Mekong Delta ports need better linkages to increase efficiency
- Fish sauce making brings prosperity to Thanh Hoa province
- Port of Seattle authorizes $325,000 review of Horizon Air plane theft, crash
- Stewart Airport Adopts a New Identity: New York Area’s Budget Flight Hub
- Why is Saudi halting oil shipments through the Red Sea?
- Business Tan Son Nhat scores lowest among Vietnamese airports in customer satisfaction Vietnamese bugbears
Central province to call for PPP investment in airport and sea port have 307 words, post on bizhub.vn at July 13, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.