Nation Central Highlands reports three more cases of diphtheria The Saigon Times Monday, Jul 13, 2020,15:38 (GMT+7) Central Highlands reports three more cases of diphtheriaThe Saigon Times A medical worker collects the samples of a woman and her children in Hamlet 7 in Cu Kroa Commune for diphtheria testing. Two people in the Central Highlands province of Daklak and one in Gia Lai Province have tested positive for diphtheria – PHOTO: VNA HCMC – Two people in the Central Highlands province of Daklak and one in Gia Lai Province have tested positive for diphtheria, raising the total number of infected patients in the Central Highlands region to 75. The two cases in Daklak Province are male and come from the H’Mong minority ethnic group, according to the provincial Department of Health. They are among the members of a family. After one of the two, aged 26, began showing symptoms of fever, sore throat and tiredness on July 8, he visited M’Drak District’s Healthcare Center for a medical examination on July 10 and was told to go to the hospital. Daklak Province’s Center for Diseases Control took his sample and sent it to the Central Highlands Institute of Hygiene and Epidemiology for testing. The test… Read full this story
- Cherry trees cast pink halo over Central Highlands gem
- Peach trees cast pink halo over Central Highlands gem
- Michael Bloomberg addresses his prior support for city's handling of Central Park Five case
- Buôn Ma Thuột to become hub in Central Highlands
- Buon Ma Thuot city in Dak Lak to become central hub of Central Highlands
- Palaeontology museum unearths Central Highlands history
- Speeding drunk driver kills three in Vietnam’s Central Highlands
- Report: NYC agrees to $40M settlement in Central Park jogger case
- Central Park Five prosecutor Linda Fairstein calls Netflix series an "outright fabrication"
- Hunters rescue bushfire-affected wombats, wallabies on Tasmania's Central Plateau
Central Highlands reports three more cases of diphtheria have 320 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at July 13, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.