Haas F1’s French driver Romain Grosjean addresses the driver’s press conference on July 2, 2020, on the eve of the first practice session at the Austrian Formula One Grand Prix in Spielberg, Austria. Seven months after they last competed in earnest, the Formula One circus will push a post-lockdown ‘re-set’ button to open the 2020 season in Austria on July 5. (Photo:Mark SUTTON / POOL / AFP) “We will want to jump into the arms of the team,” said the Haas team’s French driver. “So there are times when there may be things that are not going to be 100% controlled, but we will try to stay as close as possible to the rules.” The Formula One season, which suffered a dramatic false start in Australia in March, finally gets underway this weekend in Spielberg. However, this is a season like no other after a coronavirus suspension which stretched beyond three months. It shrunk the calendar from a record 22-race event to just eight so far confirmed – although others are expected to take place. On the ground at the Red Bull Ring, the sport’s brave new world was very much in evidence on Thursday. To allow the season to… Read full this story
- Watch The First-Ever Formula One Pit Stop In Zero Gravity
- Michael Schumacher's family urged to provide update about Formula One driver's condition
- Formula One reaches agreement for Miami Grand Prix in 2021
- Airspeeder: Motor racing series aims to be the Formula One of the skies
- Formula One yet to settle on future Brazilian GP location
- Armed masked men loot ₹1 million from poultry products godown in Amethi
- Portadown: Masked men rob fast food outlet with 'firearm'
- MIT’s Inflatables Are The Bubble Wrap Of The Future
- The Purge: Anarchy - Six of the worst masked men in horror
- Anthony Mackie has awkward exchange with TV reporter at Formula One race
Bubble wrapped: Formula One's masked men keep their distance have 321 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at July 5, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.