The year 2019 is the 4th consecutive year Amway is on the list of Top 100 Corporate Sustainability Index. — Photo Amway Vietnam Amway Vietnam released the 2019 corporate social responsibility (CSR) report as its fifth CSR publication with a focus on four outstanding values, including ethical responsibility, philanthropic responsibility, legal responsibility and economic responsibility. “Going through 2019 with a lot of changes and challenges, Amway Vietnam has always been consistent with the business since its establishment is “Helping people live better lives”. With Amway, business development must closely come together with community development. This also is the driving force for Amway Vietnam to constantly innovate, overcome difficulties and obstacles for sustainable development,” said Huynh Thien Trieu, Amway Vietnam General Manager. In 2019, Amway Vietnam invested over VND19 billion (US$817,000) in community activities, supporting nearly 90,000 people in difficult circumstances, especially children. Since its establishment in 1959, Amway has always upheld the values of ethical responsibility such as associating business development with environmental protection, building a work environment that focuses on the human element. In 2019, Amway was named one of the best places to work in Asia. For philanthropic responsibility, in 2019, the company implemented many programmes such as… Read full this story
- State senator sanctioned after release of ethics report
- Latest Ridgefield Coronavirus Updates: 5th Death Reported
- US government releases post-mortem report on Equifax hack
- Norwalk Coronavirus Update: 5th Death Reported; New Orders Issued
- Only one new case of COVID-19 reported in Vietnam today
- Vietnam closes borders with Laos, Cambodia in Covid-19 fight
- US patient says Vietnam has carried out COVID-19 isolation work well
- Visiun® Releases Analytics for Newly Mandated Federal Daily Reporting of COVID-19 Testing and Additional COVID-19 Metrics
- 'Peter Rabbit 2': Will the Delayed Movie Get an Early Streaming Release?
- Proposition 57: Jerry Brown’s Early Release For Violent Criminals
Amway Vietnam releases its 5th CSR report have 305 words, post on bizhub.vn at July 1, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.