Located by a lake in Ba Dinh District, the 25-floor hotel is covered in 5,000-square-meters of gilded ceramics. According to its developer, this is the world’s first hotel having its facade gold-plated. The luxury hotel was scheduled to open in time for the Formula One race in Hanoi in April, which was delayed due to the Covid-19 pandemic. Many internal design features are also covered in real gold, a challenging operation according to builders. Gold-plated bathtub and accessories. A glittering city view. A gold-plated rooftop infinity pool expands one’s horizons. Gold-covered tiles floor on the roof terrace. According to local media, the price for one night at the hotel will start from $250, with a number of apartments inside the hotel to be sold at a starting price of about $6,500 per meter square. Photos courtesy of the hotel
- Gold price rockets past $2,000 per ounce and it could keep going
- After Covid-19, just how high will prices go in the 2020 gold rush?
- Reference exchange rate stable despite record gold prices
- Vietnam designates 207 hotels as paid quarantine facilities
- Gold rates register historic high in Pakistan, reaching Rs128,700 a tola
- Tokyo Steel to raise heavy plate prices for December
- World agencies step in as pandemic poverty hits artisanal miners
- Megan Rapinoe says 'we all have a responsibility to make the world a better place'
- Bidding to open for North-South Expressway project
- On World Food Day, 2018, pledge to healthy eating, sustainable living and zero hunger
World's first ‘gold-plated’ hotel to open in Hanoi have 254 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at June 24, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.