Willie Robertson had long, curly hair that went with his straggly beard.
The 48-year-old Duck Dynasty star had not cut his locks in 15 years as he preferred to run with a more lost-in-the-woods vibe.
But that changed this week as the reality TV star shocked his family by getting a very short hair cut that looks perfect for if he was a banker or accountant. But Willie did not do a complete makeover as his beard was still long, though it did get a bit of a trim.
New and improved: Willie Robertson of Duck Dynasty fame has cut his hair for the first time in 15 years; seen with his wife Korie
Before the cut: Here the TV star and CEO is seen with longer locks in 2016
His wife Korie Robertson shared the news on Wednesday.
‘SURPRISE!! @realwilliebosshog shocked us all with a major after-quarantine haircut, ha!’ said the beauty in her caption.
In her image she is posing with her spouse who has a cleaned up beard and short hair as they posed outdoors.
A new look: On the left he is seen with very short hair and a trimmed beard. On the right is his old look with hair going down his shoulders and a longer beard
A better look: In this image, the back of his head can be seen better, revealing his neck was shaved and he got a close crop on the back of his head
‘We haven’t seen his neck in 15 years,’ she added. ‘I love this man! He’s cute and he always keeps life interesting,’ added Korie.
He even changed his clothing. Willie normally has T-shirts on for a more casual look, but with his post-quaratine style, he added a crisp blue button-down shirt.
His kids could not believe his new look and even asked if he was wearing a ‘wig.’
Happy for her man: Korie embraced her partner as he shared his new look
Shocker: Even the guy at the Drive-Thru at Chic-Fil-A was impressed with the clean cut
Willie – who has five children, Sadie, John, Bella, Willie and Rebecca – had his own post too.
He added a three-minute-long video during the haircut.
‘I feel myself getting weaker,’ he said as the sides of his head were cleaned up with a razor.
Is that daddy? One of his daughters, seen here holding a dog, was wowed by the transformation
Is that for real? His son was asked to come into the kitchen to get a look at Willie; he just laughed
Willie is not only the star of Duck Dynasty on A&E. He also is the current CEO of the company Duck Commander.
The company sells duck decoys, duck calls, T-shirts, hats, sunglasses and hoodies. There is also a book and Cajun style seasoning rub.
There is a store in West Monroe too.
Fam: (L-R) TV personalities Jep Robertson, Silas Merritt “Si” Robertson and Willie (far right) in 2013; Willie is not only the star of Duck Dynasty on A&E. He also is the current CEO of the company Duck Commander
Duck Dynasty focuses on the family behind Duck Commanders in Louisiana. The company was established by Willie’s father in 1973 and has taken off.
The show also features Korie as well as his brother Jase and Uncle Si.
The show was on the air from 2012 until 2017.
Duck drama: Duck Dynasty focuses on the family behind Duck Commanders in Louisiana. The company was established by Willie’s father in 1973 and has taken off. The show also features Korie as well as his brother Jase and Uncle Si. The show was on the air from 2012 until 2017. Willie, Korie, Phil, Miss Kay Robertson and Si in 2012
- From hairstylist to emerging voice in rock, Lauren Ruth Ward returns home with Ottobar show
- Here's how this guy managed to take an entire year off of work
- Whicker: Ducks fall short of the goal in home defeat
- Ducks’ rally falls short as Sharks take 2-0 lead back to San Jose
- Ducks’ rally comes up short as Sharks take 2-0 lead back to San Jose
- Weathersbee: Willie Herenton returns. Should Memphians roll out the red carpet or roll it up?
- Husain saab wanted to be in love always
- Barbara Bush, matriarch of a political dynasty, dies at 92
- Galaxy S9 is finally on sale! Here's what we loved most
- Netflix in May: Every new TV show and film coming this month from Love Island and Dear White People to Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt
- WWE Hall of Famer Rikishi bringing ‘Stink Face’ to Isle of Palms show
- Year Two: With unique format, Zurich Classic of New Orleans draws another top field
- How Phoenix chefs are conquering 'Chopped,' one mystery basket at a time
- 'Avengers: Infinity War': 'It's a great time to be a Chris' for Hemsworth and Pratt
- Nevada sheriff: Radio show host Art Bell dead at 72
- Barbara Bush: Remembering the matriarch of most powerful US first family in recent times
- The walkout is nearing its end. Will schools have to add days to the end of the year?
- Soon-Shiong moving LA Times home to El Segundo
- Fears grow as British rapper goes missing and all social media accounts deleted
- I was a new mum at 47 after finding love with toyboy – and I loved being both a GRAN and a mum at the school gates
Willie Robertson, 48, of Duck Dynasty cuts his hair for 1st time in 15 years as he shows off a hairstyle an accountant would love (and his beard is trimmer too) have 919 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at June 10, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.