The Hanoi University of Science and Technology (HUST) has, for the first time, entered the 2020 Times Higher Education (THE)'s Golden Age ranking, revealed the THE on June 24. education establishments in 2020, much higher than last year's figure of 271.
Established in 1956, it was the first university of Vietnam in engineering and has maintained its lead in the engineering and information technology sectors through the years.
- Vietnamese universities fall in South East Asia rankings
- Vietnamese universities stay in world’s top 1000 for first time
- Vietnamese scholars win four US scientific research awards
- Renowned Vietnamese historian Phan Huy Le dies aged 84
- Vietnamese shooter wins silver at world event
- Vietnamese student wins Gates Millennium Scholars Programme
- Vietnamese movie wins indie awards
- Golden Age of Foreign Banks Coming
- Vietnamese universities require an objective ranking system
- Vietnamese animation: Hope for the brighter future
- Should the retirement age be raised?
- Vietnamese engineers win first place in chipset design contest
- Strengthening Trust in the Golden Guideline
- Vietnamese students win Japanese scholarships
- Young Vietnamese star wins Asian Games gold
- Vietnamese students win record 8 gold medals at int'l science, math contest
- Vietnamese clowns win first prize in Cuba
- Vinamilk chief becomes 1st Vietnamese to win Asia’s Best CEO award
- Vietnamese city wins Asian Townscape Award
- Vietnamese clowns win highest prix in Cuba
Vietnamese university wins spot in THE’s Golden Age rankings have 238 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at June 26, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.