Customs enhances supports for enterprises A customs office in Da Nang. The General Department of Customs encourages businesses to implement electronic tax payment and customs clearance 24/7. — Photo tapchitaichinh.vn This is one of the tasks outlined in the General Department of Customs’ Decision 1616/QD-TCHQ issued last week. It will implement solutions to remove obstacles faced by organisations and individuals implementing customs procedures. The department will prohibit its customs offices causing difficulties for organisations and individuals during implementation of procedures, leading delays clearing goods, reported the Hai quan (Customs) newspaper. Customs will also comply with the Ministry of Finance’s regulations regarding certificates of origin for imported goods during the pandemic. Of which, it shall inspect import declarations from January 23, 2020 to provide special preferential rates based on the origin certificates for eligible enterprises. Customs departments of provinces sharing borders with China, Laos and Cambodia must coordinate with forces at border gates to maintain customs clearance for import and export goods, avoiding goods being delayed at border gates. In addition, the department will also improve efficiency in information technology (IT) to support declarations and tax payments while exchanging information with ministries and sectors to ease procedures, especially development of the… Read full this story
- Microsoft to launch Office 365 on June 28
- Get PlayStation 4 games like Doom and Street Fighter V for $20, starting June 28
- How will business news fit among BuzzFeed's LOL listicles?
- Headlines June's PS Plus Lineup
- Lenovo enters smart glasses fray, targets business, augmented reality, June availability
- Large Internet Explorer update headlines June Patch Tuesday
- Weekend Motorsports Roundup, June 28-29, 2014
- Section 28 protesters 30 years on: ‘We were arrested and put in a cell up by Big Ben’
- Titan falls 3% on low revenue from jewellery business
- Office 365 to launch in June
VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JUNE 28 have 303 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at June 28, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.