Gia Lan Province’s Management Board of Transport Construction Investment Projectschecks the progress of Yang Trung Bridge project, Krong Chro District. — VNA/VNS Photo Hoài Nam Vietnam News Agency speaks to National Assembly deputies on the sidelines of the plenary session on the Government’s target of disbursing 100 per cent of allocated public investment budget this year to boost the economy’s post-COVID-19 recovery last week. Đặng Ngọc Nghĩa, deputy from Thừa Thiên-Huế Province The disbursement of Official Development Assistance (ODA) and public investment budget is often an issue lasting through multiple terms of officials, and I think a big part that can explain the delays has to do with the process of approval. For example, regarding the medium-term budget, the finance ministry hands the budget over to the ministries, each ministry has a meeting to decide how much goes to which province or city, and then the province and city go through the same decision-making processes to distribute funds to the district- and commune-level authorities, so delays are unavoidable. Usually, State funds given to localities to implement national target programmes only reach their destinations in June and only then can they start disbursing the funds, but let’s say, in mountainous regions, the summer period is the rainy season which means a lot… Read full this story
- Four-month public investment disbursement grows 12.9 percent
- Public investment, a fulcrum for GDP growth
- Building material sector to benefit from speeding up disbursement of public investment
- ‘One in 10,000 chance’: NRL says biosecurity measures can ensure player safety
- Social distancing may be in place for up to a year — with measures to keep workplace, public transport and schools safe
- Ensuring greater economic triumphs
- A blueprint to finance higher public spending
- Is sustainable investing a fad or a new trend in India MF industry?
- Long An Province on track to draw additional investment
- Exclusive: India foreign investment rules aimed at China to include Hong Kong - sources
Measures needed to ensure on-schedule public investment disbursement: NA deputies have 340 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at June 23, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.