HCM CITY – HCM City triumphed at the Thống Nhất Speed Cup athletics tournament which concluded on Friday.
The team topped the medal tally with 10 gold, 10 silver and 14 bronze medals. Khánh Hòa finished second with eight golds, six silvers and eight bronzes. Hà Tĩnh came third with eight golds and two silvers.
At this year’s tournament, athletes of the national team still proved their form when they won gold medals, such as Lương Minh Sang of HCM City in the men’s 100m hurdles; Đinh Thị Bích of Nam Định in the women’s 800m; Quách Thị Lan of Hà Nội in the women’s 400m, Lê Tú Chinh of HCM City in the women’s 100m, 200m as well as Nguyễn Thị Huyền of Nam Định in the women’s 400m hurdles.
The three-day event was the first professional athletics tournament held in Việt Nam after the easing of social distancing.
The event attracted the participation of 600 athletes from 33 provinces and cities in the country, competing in 31 categories.
The event was held by the municipal Department of Culture and Sports and Athletics Federation. VNS
- HCM City triumph at national team chess champs
- Park Hang-seo unveils roster for World Cup qualifier against Malaysia
- Vietnam U19s set off for Thailand to attend GSB Bangkok Cup 2019
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 8
- Coach Park summons 30 players for Vietnam U22s in preparation for SEA Games
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 9
- BUSINESS NEWS OCTOBER 10
- Walking queen is back and better
- Vietnam aims for top three games finish
- Van der Poel reclaims Tour of Britain lead in stage six
- Corinthian: Motoring into the quarters
- Corinthian: Dock rocking as Alex grabs four
- Corinthian: Newton crank up pressure on rivals
- FSG, Klopp & eight-year marriage which has Liverpool on the brink
- Golf: Charlotte wins club double.
- An unbreakable spirit forged in tragedy
HCM City triumph at Thống Nhất Speed Cup athletics tournament have 332 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at June 12, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.