Is your favourite coffee shop closed? The restaurant you love to eat at shut right now? Don’t worry too much, we have option for you. The latest food trend sweeping Hà Nội is cream cheese garlic bread with butter. Tried it? You should. Here is a list of places that deliver this South Korean tasty treat. 1.Kitchen La Fleur A cream cheese garlic bread at Kitchen La Fleur. Photo: Kitchen La Fleur Facebook page The homemade buns are quite large and bursting with cream cheese filling. Granted they are a little more pricey than other places, but you won’t be complaining after your first bite! But if you want to make sure to snag your bun, book ahead. They are very popular. Kitchen La Fleur has two shipping shifts per day at 2pm and 5.30pm and closes on Sunday. Price: VNĐ100,000 (US$4.4) per bun. 2.Phương Min-5 Hàng Mắm Phương Min offers a combo of 3 mini buns. Photo: Hoàng Mai Phương Facebook page The owner of the online cake bakery is a young woman famous for Vietnamese savoury salted egg sponge or (bông lan trứng muối). The shop offers two options – large buns and a combo of three small… Read full this story
- Apple fixes its new bagel emoji with cream cheese and a doughier consistency
- Philadelphia Cream Cheese wants you to share this bagel hole puncher on Instagram
- U.K. bans cream cheese ad over “harmful gender stereotypes”
- Forget bagels, put lox and cream cheese on English muffins instead
- UPDATE 2-India's IndiGo places historic order for 300 Airbus planes
- India's IndiGo places historic order for 300 Airbus planes
- IndiGo places firm order for 300 A320neo family aircraft
- How to Make Black Garlic Butter
- How to Boost Growth Through Social Media Campaigns
- Why not throw a garlic-themed dinner party?
Five places in Hanoi you can order cream cheese garlic bread while social distancing have 320 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at June 4, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.