Ta Puong Waterfall is one of Vietnam Central’s most impressive natural sights, with an unspoilt beauty. It is located in Ta Puong Village, Huong Hoa District, 120km from Đông Hà Town of Quang Tri Province. The waterfall is 30-35m hight, with large water flow, maintained throughout the year. Ta Puong waterfall majestically pours water all year, like white silk. A 20-minute walk further downstream leads you to another waterfall. Though lower at 10 meters, the second waterfall is wider than the first. From afar, as locals describe, its cascading waters resemble the luscious hair of local girls. Phu Cuong Waterfall, a silk strip amidst the Gia Lai Mountains The Central Highland is endowed with many beautiful waterfalls such as Pongour, Prenn and Dambri, Draynur, Dray Sap and especially Phu Cuong in Gia Lai Province. Ban Gioc – a majestic waterfall Cao Bang province is known for Ban Gioc waterfall – the largest waterfall in Southeast Asia.
- Police seize 14,000 drug pills hidden in hearse in central Vietnam
- Tropical depression intensifies, storm bears down on northern, central Vietnam
- Flash floods leave 4 dead, one missing in north-central Vietnam
- Flash floods leave 8 dead, two missing in north-central Vietnam
- Flash floods leave 8 dead in north-central Vietnam and northern highlands
- Toraji devolves into tropical depression off central Vietnam’s coasts
- Typhoon Usagi heads to south central Vietnam
- Flooding death toll in central Vietnam climbs to 14
- Widespread heat wave upsets residents’ lives in Central Vietnam
- Rice straw market excited after harvesting in South-central Vietnam
Explore Ta Puong - hidden waterfall in central Vietnam have 258 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at June 4, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.