EasyJet starts to resume its international flight schedule today, as many countries begin to lift travel restrictions.
The airline had been forced to cancel many flights throughout the coronavirus pandemic due to restrictions on travel and movement.
The Foreign Office currently advises against all non-essential travel, but this is expected to change soon.
Since the 8 June anyone arriving into the UK has been required to self-isolate for 14 days, but this is expected to be scrapped for certain countries under soon to be announced air bridge agreements.
The new agreements will allow Brits to travel to and from selected low-risk countries without needing to quarantine on arrival.
Where will EasyJet be flying to this summer?
Throughout July and August EasyJet flights will be resuming to a number of popular holiday destinations.
In Spain EasyJet will be offering flights to Barcelona, Alicante, Ibiza, Malaga, Majorca, Bilbao, Madrid, Tenerife, Lanzarote, Fuerteventura, Gran Canaria, Menorca, Valencia, and Murcia.
In France flights will go to Bordeaux, Lyon, Paris, Nice, Provence and Corsica.
For Italy EasyJet will be offering flights to a number of destinations including Milan, Venice, Naples, Sicily, Bari, Pisa, Sardinia, Rome, and Verona.
Destinations in Turkey will include Dalaman, Bodrum and Antalya.
Holidaymakers will be able to fly to Berlin, Munich and Hamburg in Germany ; Split, Dubrovnik and Pula in Croatia ; Basel and Geneva in Switzerland ; Sharm El Sheikh and Hurghada in Egypt ; and Faro, Lisbon and Porto in Portugal .
EasyJet flights will go to Krakow in Poland , Amsterdam in the Netherlands , Reykjavik in Iceland , Sofia in Bulgaria , Budapest in Hungary , Tivat in Montenegro , Marrakech in Morocco , Tel Aviv in Israel , Paphos in Cyprus , Copenhagen in Denmark , and Prague in the Czech Republic .
Flights will also be on offer to Malta, Gibraltar and Madeira .
EasyJet have listed a number of Greek destination in their flight schedules over the coming months such as Crete, Athens, Kos, Rhodes, Zante, Corfu, Santorini, Thessaloniki, Mykonos, Kalamata, Preveza and Kefalonia.
However, Greece have recently extended its ban on UK flights that was due to finish on 1 July.
The ban will now last until 15 July due to the UK’s high number of coronavirus cases.
What UK airports will EasyJet be flying from?
EasyJet will be offering flights from 16 UK airports:
- Belfast International
- Isle of Man
- London Gatwick
- London Luton
- London Southend
- London Stansted
- Robots International Flight
- Cheap Flights List: Ways To Reduce Costs on Travel Packages
- Eleven Ways To Connect Your Business With International Import Export Companies
- Your First Trip Overseas on International Business
- Corporate Flight Attendant Resume
- Searching for Cheap Flights Online
- How To Write A Resume For A Staff Accountant
- Cheap Flights From UK to Spain
- Flight Coordinator Job Sites
- Cheap Flights To Manila, Philippines - Why Finding One Is Well Worth Your Time And Effort
- Pet Relocation - Tips For International Pet Moving
- International Corporate Catering Guide
- Culture Shock and International Business - Tips for Women
- The Difference Between Finding a Cheap Domestic versus a Cheap International Airfare
- Finding the Cheapest Flights and Discount Airfares Deals - International or Regional
- Getting a Good Deal on Flights to Orlando
- Finding a Summer Job - Internships, Alaska Fishing Jobs and Theme Park Jobs
- Do You Need International Travel Health Insurance?
- Top 3 Destinations In The Philippines
- Vacations For Teens - Five Affordable Destinations
EasyJet resumes international flights - full list of destinations for this summer have 537 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at June 30, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.