Huge potential for developing resort property market With many property experts considering Vietnam a tourist paradise, resort real estate can serve as a gold mine for investors, although there are many hurdles to overcome with the taste of consumers becoming gradually more rigorous whilst supply is currently overwhelming the market. Following the real estate market recovery in 2014, resort tourism has begun to take the lead in terms of capital inflow with billions of US$ flowing annually into tourism destinations such as Nha Trang, Da Nang, Phu Quoc, Quang Ninh, and Quy Nhon, with new resort models utilising accommodation like condotels and beach villas. According to CBRE Vietnam, a provider of commercial real estate services, impressive growth numbers are ahead for the Vietnamese hotel industry despite a slowdown in growth rate to only 10.8% in 2019 compared to 2018’s figure of 20%. In addition, when compared to other countries regionally and throughout Asia, the nation enjoys impressive growth figures. Whilst discussing the future of the resort real estate market, Robert McIntosh, CEO of CBRE Hotels in Asia – Pacific, outlined a few key trends. As the Vietnamese tourism industry develops, resort real estate investors will have to diversify in order… Read full this story
- Fox Business News Followed by Live Prayer?
- Response To The News Headlines On Antioxidants
- American Confidence in Small Business
- Why English For Global Business?
- Small Business - When Government Stacks the Deck Against You
- Online Business Directory - Facilitating Better Connection
- What Do Great Headlines Have In Common With Lingerie?
- Business and Trade in China
- How the Right Headline Can Supercharge Your Internet Marketing Efforts - 3 Proven Ways
- What Does Your Headline Say?
BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JUNE 13 have 286 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at June 13, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.