This is the result of the cooperation between associations and enterprises in switching to online trading and seeking new markets. By the end of April this year, the Handicraft and Wood Industry Association of Ho Chi Minh City (Hawa) had 7 percent of all wood processing enterprises ceased operations completely, 51 percent of them reduced production and partially halted production activities, and 45 percent of workers temporarily stopped working. However, in the first four months of this year, the total export value of timber and forest products of Hawa members reached more than $1 billion, up more than 10 percent over the same period. Of which, wooden product exports exceeded $698,000, up 5.8 percent over the same period. According to figures by the Department of Industry and Trade of Binh Dinh Province, in the first four months of this year, the provincial wood industry’s exports reached around $188 million, up 13 percent year-on-year. Of which, an increase in the export turnover mainly came from wood chips, wood pellets, and wooden products. Mr. Le Minh Thien, Chairman of the Forest Product Association of Binh Dinh Province, said that the reason for an increase in the export turnover was mainly due to… Read full this story
- Wood exports increase thanks to foreign investment
- What’s New: Market on the Green offers gifts in Orange
- NPCI sets up subsidiary for exporting UPI to international markets: RBI governor
- General election: Boris Johnson thanks new Tory voters for his 'stonking mandate'
- Yahoo Eyes Mobile Growth In New Markets, Puts Content On Super-Basic USSD Data Channel
- `Multiple regulators restricting corp bond market development'
- Vietnam to gain $11b from wood and forest product exports this year
- Inspections to shore up wood industry
- Agricultural export value up 2% in first seven months of 2019
- Export of timber and wood products exceeds US$9 billion
Wood exports increase thanks to new markets have 308 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at May 25, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.