Vinamilk products (Photo internet) Seoul (VNA) – Products of Vietnamese milk producer Vinamilk (Vietnam Dairy Products JSC) have made their entry into the market in the Republic of Korea (RoK), said a RoK dairy business. Vina Korea, a company set up by five Korean distribution firms for the sale of Vinamilk products, said on May 29 that it began to sell milk tea, soybean milk and condensed milk-based coffee products in the market through online stores. Vina Korea Chief Financial Officer Yun Yo-wang said that Vinamilk products meet high Eurozone hygiene and food safety standards. The firm’s products are now available on online shopping malls, such as 11Street Co. and eBay Korea LLC. Vinamilk, established in 1976, owns 13 factories in Vietnam and the largest dairy farm network in Asia. It also runs farms and plants in the US, New Zealand, Cambodia and Poland. Last year, its export turnover expanded 14.8 percent as compared with 2018. Since 1997, its products have been shipped to more than 50 countries and territories, with total value surpassing 2.2 billion USD./. VNA
- Iona gold jewellery opened an online store
- Amazon Launches Bigger Local Online Store in Singapore
- Shoppers queue on streets and online stores crash as Black Friday kicks off early
- Amazon launches bigger local online store in Singapore
- PayPal ceases cooperation with online store selling MMS
- How to get money off anything at Disney's online store as new discount unveiled
- Government orders crackdown on online stores charging different prices to individual shoppers
- Stop using these recalled products sold at Waitrose, Lidl, and John Lewis
- John Lewis worker stole £40,000 of Apple watches and tablets from Leeds Victoria Gate stock room and sold them online
- Product sold in Waitrose shops recalled because of 'allergy risk'
Vinamilk products sold at RoK’s online stores have 293 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at May 30, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.