They are among 92 projects from 87 institutions in 44 countries to be financed with a total one million euros from the agency.Vietnam National University – HCMC’s initiative allows laboratories to develop affordable Covid-19 test kits that swiftly produce accurate diagnosis results on the basis of recombinant protein technology.This project was implemented in collaboration between Vietnam National University – HCMC and another biotechnology-specialized business.With the idea of manufacturing a robot serving infected patients in quarantine areas, the University of Da Nang in central Vietnam is also developing medical equipment to help reduce the possibility of cross infection between patients and healthcare staff.Hanoi Technology University is working with Bach Mai Hospital, formerly the country’s largest Covid-19 hotspot, to develop a negative pressure isolation stretcher that will help medics avoid infection while transporting infected patients.HCMC’s Architecture University is developing a Foldable Aerosol Box variation to help prevent viral infection from aerosol droplets.The four projects were selected out of 2,000 entries from 79 countries and territories within the international fund framework, designed by AUF, a multilateral institution that supports cooperation and solidarity between Francophone university institutions and promotes the development of higher education and research, used for tackling the Covid-19 pandemic.The goal of… Read full this story
- Vietnamese scientists develop new uses for bee venom
- The Walking Dead Universe Developing Other Mythologies Beyond CRM
- More universities are granted self-autonomy
- Workshop gathers young Vietnamese intellectuals in Czech Republic
- Vietnamese ambassador gets Argentinean Friendship Order
- Renewable Development Corporation Announces Premier Sponsorship in Norway's Action Now Program in Partnership with FK Bodø/Glimt, a Norwegian Football Club
- HDBank receives Labour Medal on 30th anniversary
- 3,000 Vietnamese scientists produced only 20 research works in 2019
- What can be done with 'bad' universities?
- Young Vietnamese lecturer honored with ASEAN-US science prize
Vietnamese university-developed Covid-19 initiatives receive sponsorship have 307 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at May 30, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.