Tourism Vietnam seeks to reopen certain international air routes The Saigon Times Friday, May 29, 2020,16:46 (GMT+7) Vietnam seeks to reopen certain international air routesThe Saigon Times Tourists arrive at Cam Ranh International Airport in Khanh Hoa Province. Vietnam is seeking to reopen certain international air routes – PHOTO: DAO LOAN HCMC – Ministries and government departments are looking into the possibility of the reopening of certain international air routes to the national steering committee for Covid-19 infection prevention and control and the prime minister, spokesperson of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Doan Khac Viet said at a press conference on May 28. The Government is also considering relaxing migration control and initiating the recovery of trade, tourism and investment dependent on the situation in other countries affected by Covid-19. Viet stressed that even though Covid-19 has led to unexpected developments worldwide, Vietnam has essentially contained the pandemic. “This sets the ground for strengthening the confidence and belief of the business community and local and foreign investors in Vietnam,” he stated. Besides effective Covid-19 infection prevention and control protocols, the Government has initiated a number of socioeconomic measures to help the economy recover and enhance its resilience, including improving the business environment, simplifying administrative… Read full this story
- International Air Response is site of Trump's rally in Mesa, Arizona
- Oregon International Air Show: Historic WWII raid lives on with Doolittle survivor, now 103
- Isle of Palms FD seeks accommodations citing poor air quality
- Isle of Palms FD seeks to escape poor air quality
- World Economic Forum Helps Vietnam Bill Itself as a Business Alternative to China
- Bolton: International Criminal Court 'is already dead to us'
- Fresh impetus for the African Air Transport Professions Institute (IAMA) S.A.
- SLIDESHOW: Oregon International Airshow
- Southern California air can be deadly, study says; ports remain biggest fixed sources of pollution
- Trump's Space Force Would Cost $13 Billion In First 5 Years: Air Force Memo
Vietnam seeks to reopen certain international air routes have 325 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at May 29, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.