The event will feature Vietnamese singers Chi Pu, Erik, Dat G and Duuyen, DJ Nimbia, Quang Dang, Chau Bui and a stellar lineup of over 50 celebrities and public figures from across Asia, including South Korean Choi Siwon, Japanese dancer Exile Akira, Filipino singer-songwriter Rico Blanco, Indonesian actor Boy William, and many more.The online concert is scheduled to stream on One Love Asia’s official YouTube channel at 7 p.m. Vietnamese time, May 27.Organizers, including digital media company WebTVAsia, YouTube and UNICEF, hope to ignite a sense of unity and love across Asia. All donations from the live stream will go to UNICEF Asia in an effort to prevent the pandemic from becoming a lasting crisis for vulnerable children. Donations can be made via YouTube’s ‘Donate Now’ button, available across 40 countries, and for 30 days after the concert.UNICEF’s Regional Director for East Asia and the Pacific Karin Hulshof, said: “Together we will create greater awareness of UNICEF’s work among children and families to recover, rebound and re-imagine a stronger future.”Check out the event’s official trailer below:
- Performance Artist Becomes Human Virtual Assistant
- Anti-Defamation League, 'Pepe' artist join up to save 'sad frog'
- Voke is latest to join NFL's VR highlights package
- Watch Your Plex Library in Virtual Reality With Gear VR
- Can virtual reality challenge real-life prejudices?
- Watch President Obama Have a Rap Sesh With Vietnam's 'Queen of Hip-Hop'
- Art event brings together 120 international, local artists
- Scrabble For Cheaters Fundraiser Featuring Peter Dinklage
- Painting a new perspective: how virtual reality is transforming art
- Country artist Hunter Hayes is singing VR's tune
Vietnam, int’l artists to join UNICEF virtual fundraiser have 278 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at May 25, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.