The Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment has proposed support policies to encourage environmentally-friendly means of transport which run on electric engines and use renewable fuels. Traffic in the central city of Da Nang The proposal which aims to control air pollution and reduce greenhouse gas emissions has been submitted to the Government for consideration. It was made following the ministry’s study on international experience in managing environmentally-friendly means of transport. The ministry has submitted to the Government reports on air pollution and greenhouse gas emissions in Vietnam, and development of electric means of transport. To better manage air quality and reduce greenhouse gas emissions discharged by means of transport, the ministry proposed the Government consider and submit the draft amended law on environmental protection to the National Assembly for approval. The ministry also proposed the issuance of a Government resolution on controlling air pollution. The solutions include launching policies and assistance to encourage environmentally-friendly means of transport and the use of renewable fuels. The Ministry of Transport is in charge of working with relevant agencies to build and implement the strategy on developing environmentally-friendly means of transport. The Ministry of Finance and Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment are… Read full this story
- Punjab CM seeks political consensus to tackle air pollution in Delhi
- Foobot Home Air Quality Monitor review: A pricey way to keep an eye on indoor pollution
- UK police eye Segway transporters
- Pollution May Dim Thinking Skills, Study in China Suggests
- Paris air pollution is 'putting lives in danger'
- Sinister sparkle? Scientists claim glitter pollutes oceans
- Pollution may dim thinking skills, study says
- Javadekar urges Kejriwal to find solutions to mitigate pollution and stop 'blame-game'
- China: Smog Cut but Health Damage Already Done
- Vietnamese doctors succeed in first transplant of two lungs
Vietnam eyes tackling transport pollution have 308 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at May 27, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.